Eyewearorders - Rip off and horrible service

16 of 25 Eyewearorders reviews

I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair.I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later.

The new lenses don't fit the frame, there's is a gap on each side (check out the photo). I asked for a refund, they refused and tried to convince me that the repair wasn't really that bad. They have been nothing but rude, to the point of abrasive. I mentioned their own website copy about "Service with a Smile", "Quality is their #1 concern", they just ignored it.

After about 20 emails, they offered me a discount of $25.00. I have no trust in this company, not to mention, I don't want new glasses. I just want my money back for a terrible repair job. Too bad I didn't see the online consumer complaints about this company before I sent my glasses there.

Thoroughly unreliable and unprofessional company.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York.http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
16 of 25 Eyewearorders reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.