Featured

I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair.I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later.

The new lenses don't fit the frame, there's is a gap on each side (check out the photo). I asked for a refund, they refused and tried to convince me that the repair wasn't really that bad. They have been nothing but rude, to the point of abrasive. I mentioned their own website copy about "Service with a Smile", "Quality is their #1 concern", they just ignored it.

After about 20 emails, they offered me a discount of $25.00. I have no trust in this company, not to mention, I don't want new glasses. I just want my money back for a terrible repair job. Too bad I didn't see the online consumer complaints about this company before I sent my glasses there.

Thoroughly unreliable and unprofessional company.

I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York.http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of rude customer service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of sunglasses repair. Eyewearorders needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunglasses repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eyewearorders.

Had an Experience with Eyewearorders?

Comments