Eyewearorders - Rip off and horrible service
I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair.I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later.
The new lenses don't fit the frame, there's is a gap on each side (check out the photo). I asked for a refund, they refused and tried to convince me that the repair wasn't really that bad. They have been nothing but rude, to the point of abrasive. I mentioned their own website copy about "Service with a Smile", "Quality is their #1 concern", they just ignored it.
After about 20 emails, they offered me a discount of $25.00. I have no trust in this company, not to mention, I don't want new glasses. I just want my money back for a terrible repair job. Too bad I didn't see the online consumer complaints about this company before I sent my glasses there.
Thoroughly unreliable and unprofessional company.
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York.http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
- Terrible quality repair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sunglasses Repair
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Firstly, their hearing is exactly the same as other firms I talked to. they all sell the same thing. I am in Worcester, MA. The office here..."
- " I purchased my glasses less than six months ago from a Lens Crafters and paid almost 400 for them. Within a month I noticed a strange foggy pattern that..."
- "Elaine M Dolci has got to be the worst excuse for an eye doctor ever. She works in Merritt Island / Cocoa Florida area. Rude, impatient and unprofessional...."
- "HB Anon, for all your righteous high-flown talk about "...Loss of cash value ...never has been deceptive..." isn't it funny how so few people--including most of the WFG agents..."
- "Your WFG recruiter makes a big deal about how his MLM sells "hundred of products from dozens of companies." In truth WFG structures its promotion and compensation plan to push..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "I started with 30 boxes of the Tarkett coco berry flooring. I was to be covering approximately 500 square foot, upon opening I noticed a lot of..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."