Eyewearorders - Rip off and horrible service
I sent my sunglasses for repair, and paid $99.00 in advance for the repair.I finally got the glasses back about 2 months later.
The new lenses don't fit the frame, there's is a gap on each side (check out the photo). I asked for a refund, they refused and tried to convince me that the repair wasn't really that bad. They have been nothing but rude, to the point of abrasive. I mentioned their own website copy about "Service with a Smile", "Quality is their #1 concern", they just ignored it.
After about 20 emails, they offered me a discount of $25.00. I have no trust in this company, not to mention, I don't want new glasses. I just want my money back for a terrible repair job. Too bad I didn't see the online consumer complaints about this company before I sent my glasses there.
Thoroughly unreliable and unprofessional company.
I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of New York.http://www.bbb.org/new-york-city
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Rude customer service
- Terrible quality repair
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Sunglasses Repair
- Review category
- Eye and Ear Care
You May Also Like
- "Had an "appointment at 2:45 was greeted and told where to go, had my pretest done and was told the doctor is running behind to go ahead and look at..."
- "As i was sitting at my table, i went to take my glasses off to shower and as i proceeded to take them off the left side just snapped off...."
- "BEWARE!!!! I recently had an Insurance Billing error for an eye exam at Visionworks at the 2156 E. Williamsfield Rd. San Tan Mall Gilbert Arizona and after..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "I was emailing and talking on comments with this girl @Tifflatowski92 and she convinced me to trade her my louis vuitton favorite pm for her louis vuitton favorite mm and..."
- "My session at B-Precious photography had the quality like it was done on an old school phone camera. I thought I was getting a great deal since she was cheaper..."
- "I hired Howard Tanner Esq located at 30 Vesey St, New York, NY, Phone # (212) 962-1333 to defend me in court because I was arrested for shoplifting. I am..."
- "On the date of 10/24/11I purchased a living room set from Ashley Furniture .The set consisted of ,A couch and love seat, 2 end tables ,one soft table.I thought..."
- "They destroyed nearly everything they touched and paid for none of it. They have been giving me the run around for over 8 months now. Worst moving company ever...."