Insurance Plans Acceptance

I became a victim of these fraudulent miss leading scam artists advertising new sunglasses! I was taken in by their so called professional advertising on the web and the customer service recordings that mislead me to believe that this is a real company selling you new items!

Only to find out that what I got was a used pair of sunglasses that smelled like cigarette smoke and scratches on the lens! Obviously these were used sunglasses bought from some online auction. The turnaround to have the glasses took 2 weeks before I was notified of it being shipped!

The customer service representative was just some rude woman who accused me of swapping new glasses that they "claimed" to have sent me and I was trying to scam them and hung up on me! I cannot recommend this company and very disappointed...

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of sunglasses. Eyewearorders needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sunglasses in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eyewearorders.

Comments